Browse Restaurant List
- Browse the list of Disney on-site restaurants alphabetically by name.
- Tap on the “i” icon on a row to view the restaurant details.
- Tap on the index on the right to quickly jump to that section.
Search by Restaurant Name
- Pull down on the restaurant list to reveal the Search bar.
- Type a partial restaurant name and the app will start displaying restaurant names that match your search.
- Tap on the “i” icon to display the restaurant details.
View Restaurant Details
- The restaurant details screen displays more information about the restaurant and allows you to add a dining reservation by tapping the “+” button.
- Location: which park or resort where the restaurant is located.
- Price: typical price of an adult dinner meal, rated from $ to $$$$. Breakfast, lunch, and children’s meal prices may be cheaper.
- Type: counter service or table service restaurant.
- Dining credits: number of dining credits or whether no dining plan is accepted.
- Cuisine: type of ethnic cuisine served.
- Meals: whether breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner is served.
- Reservations: whether dining reservations are accepted.
- View Menu: menus are provided courtesy of AllEars.Net. An internet connection is required and cellular data charges may apply.
View Restaurant Menus
- Restaurant menus are provided courtesy of AllEars.Net. An internet connection is required and cellular data charges may apply.
Search Restaurants using Filters
- The restaurant filtering feature allows you to search for restaurants that match a combination of search criteria.
- Tap on a filtering criteria such as Location, Price, Cuisine, etc. to reveal the options available under that criteria.
- Tap on the “Any” option to match any value listed under that criteria.
- Tap on a specific row to filter restaurants that match that value only. You may put a checkmark on any combination of options under a criteria.
- For example: to find counter service restaurants located in Animal Kingdom, with price of $ or $, and takes dining plan credits.
- Tap on the Location criteria and select “Animal Kingdom” under Parks.
- Tap on the Price criteria and select both “$” and “$$”.
- Tap on the Type criteria and select “Counter Service”.
- Tap on the Dining Plan criteria and select “Counter Service”.
- Tap on the Apply button to apply your filters and display your search results that matches your filtering criteria.
- Your filtering criteria are saved, and are automatically applied the next time you enter the filters screen.
- Tap on the Reset button to set all criteria to “Any”.