Creating a Hotel Reservation
- Tap the “+” icon to add a new reservation.
- Tap on an existing row to view or edit an existing reservation.
- To delete an existing reservation, swipe the row from right to left and tap the Delete button that appears. Note: this cannot be undone.
- Tap the Back button to return to the Main Menu
- Tap the Hotel row to display a list of Hotels.
- Select the desired hotel by tapping the row. The application returns to the hotel reservation detail screen.
- If you wish to view more information about the hotel, tap the “i” icon. The hotel detail screen is shown.
- If you wish to use a hotel that’s not listed here, select “Off Site Hotel” from the bottom of the list.
- Tap the Check In/Check Out row to select the reservation dates.
- Enter the confirmation number and number of rooms
- The phone number is automatically filled in. If you are using this application on an iPhone, tapping the Call button will dial the reservation number.
- The hotel address is also automatically displayed.
- Enter the Rate, Deposit, and Deposit Due Date.
- Tap the Save button to save your reservation and return to the Reservation list.
- Tap the Cancel button to return to the reservation list without saving the reservation.
Entering Date and Time
- Tap the Date row to select the date and time for the reservation.
- Use the selection wheels to enter the date and time of the reservation.
- Tap on a different row to complete entering the reservation info.
Calling the Reservation Number
- If you are using an iPhone, the Call button will place a call to the reservation number.
Deleting a Reservation
- To delete a reservation, swipe the reservation from right to left with your finger. A Delete button will appear. Tap the Delete button and the reservation will be deleted.