Creating a Reservation
- Tap the icon “+” to add a new flight.
- Tap the row of an existing flight to view or edit it.
- To delete an existing flight, swipe the row from right to left and press the Delete button that appears. Note: this cannot be undone.
- Press the Back button to return to the Main Menu
- Enter the Airline, Flight Number, Phone Number, Member ID, and Confirmation number for the flight.
- If you are using this application on an iPhone, pressing the Call button will dial the reservation number.
- Press the Date row to select the date and Time row for the flight info.
- Use the selection wheels to enter the date and time of the flight info.
- Tap on a different row to complete entering the flight info.
- Enter the Departure point (the city or airport your leaving from), the departure time, and the departure gate.
- Enter the Arrival point (the city or airport your leaving from), the arrival time, and the arrival gate.
- Enter any miscellaneous information in the Notes field.
- Press the Save button to save your flight and return to the Flight list.
- Press the Cancel button to return to the Flight list without saving the Flight.
- If you are using an iPhone, the Call button will place a call to the reservation number.
Deleting a Reservation
- To delete a reservation, swipe the reservation from right to left with your finger. A Delete button will appear. Press the Delete button and the reservation will be deleted.