Creating an Entertainment Reservation
- Press the “+” icon to add a new reservation.
- Tap on a row for an existing reservation to view or edit it.
- To delete an existing reservation, swipe the row from right to left and press the Delete button that appears. Note: this cannot be undone.
- Press the Back button to return to the Main Menu
- Press the Event row to display a list of available events. These include Tours, Cruises, Shows, Recreation, and Spas.
- After selecting the desired event, the Location row will display the location where the event takes place.
- If multiple locations are available for the selected event, you will be prompted to select a location.
- Press the Date row to select the date and time for the reservation.
- Use the selection wheels to enter the date and time of the reservation.
- Press Done to accept the date and time.
- Press Clear to revert back to the previous date and time.
- Enter the confirmation number, party size, balance due amount, and balance due date.
- The phone number is automatically filled in. If you are using this application on an iPhone, pressing the Call button will dial the reservation number.
- Press the Save button to save your reservation and return to the Entertainment list.
- Press the Cancel button to return to the Entertainment list without saving the reservation.
- If you are using an iPhone, the Call button will place a call to the reservation number.
Deleting a Reservation
- To delete a reservation, swipe the reservation from right to left with your finger. A Delete button will appear. Press the Delete button and the reservation will be deleted.