Dining Reservations (ADRs)
Creating a Dining Reservation
- Press the “+” icon to add a new reservation.
- Tap on a row of an existing reservation to view or edit it.
- To delete an existing reservation, swipe the row from right to left and press the Delete button that appears. Note: this cannot be undone.
- Press the Back button to return to the Main Menu.
- Press the Restaurant row to display a list of Restaurants. Enter the confirmation number, party size, and deposit amount.
- Select whether or not the Disney Dining Plan will be used for this reservation.
- Press the Date row to select the date and time for the reservation. The phone number is automatically filled in.
- If you are using this application on an iPhone, pressing the Call button will dial the reservation number.
- Press the Save button to save your reservation and return to the Reservation list.
- Press the Cancel button to return to the reservation list without saving the reservation.
- Select the desired restaurant by pressing the row. The application returns to the reservation detail screen.
- If you wish to view more information about the restaurant, press the “i” icon. The restaurant detail screen is shown.
- This screen shows detailed information about the restaurant that was selected on the previous screen.
- Press the Restaurants button to return to the Restaurant list.
- Use the selection wheels to enter the date and time of the reservation.
- Press Done to accept the date and time.
- Press Clear to revert back to the previous date and time.
- If you are using an iPhone, the Call button will place a call to the restaurant reservation number. Note: this will terminate Mouse Memo – the reservation being entered or edited will be saved before the application exits.
Deleting a Reservation
- To delete an ADR, swipe the reservation from right to left with your finger. A Delete button will appear. Press the Delete button and the reservation will be deleted.